Terms of delivery
- If you represent an educational institution, organisation or company with a business ID, you can order for invoicing. Your organisation will receive the invoice either by email or as an electronic invoice. Please note that the invoicing option is not available to private individuals.
- All our prices include 24% VAT.
- You can pay for webshop purchases directly using online banking or a credit or debit card.
- You must be 18 years old to make a purchase.
Delivery price and time
- We deliver all purchases within Finland by either standard post or, if you so choose, as a postal parcel. You will see the delivery price before making your purchase. Please note that we do not deliver outside Finland at this time.
- The typical delivery time is two to three working days. In exceptional cases, the delivery time could be a maximum of two weeks.
- The standard two-week right of return applies to all items. If the item is defective, you can return it later, but within a reasonable period of time.
- If you are unhappy with your product, please contact us first by email at email@example.com and let us know why you are unhappy.
- Return the items by post (you can use the same packaging you received your order in). Send the letter or parcel to the following address:
- Please include a copy of the order confirmation you received by email, or at least the order number. In addition, please include, on a separate piece of paper, your contact information, bank account number and the reason for return.
- We will refund the price and cost of return on your account within a week of receiving the returned goods.
- NB! If the item was not defective, it must be returned unused and in mint condition.