Terms of delivery
- If you represent an educational institution, organisation or company with a business ID, you can order with a separate invoice. Your organisation will receive the invoice either by email or as an electronic invoice. Please note that the invoicing option is not available to private individuals.
- All our ahop prices include VAT 10% or 24% for Finland and VAT 0% for other countries.
- You can pay for webshop purchases directly using online banking, credit, or debit card.
- You must be 18 years old to make a purchase.
Delivery price and time
- We deliver all purchases within Finland by standard post or as a postal parcel. For rest of the world we will use courier services. You will see the delivery price and the total price before making your purchase.
- The typical delivery time in Finland is 2-3 working days. In exceptional cases, the delivery time could be a maximum of two weeks. For international orders the delivery time varies.
- The standard two-week right of return applies to all items. If the item is defective, you can return it later, but within a reasonable period of time.
- If you are unhappy with your product, please contact us first by email at email@example.com and let us know why you are unhappy and you will receive our instructions on how to do the return.
- Return the items to Ideapakka by mutually agreed means to the following address:
c/o Jani Turku
Kuutamokatu 4b 45
- Please include a copy of the order confirmation you received by email, or at least the order number. In addition, please include, on a separate piece of paper, your contact information, bank account number and the reason for return.
- We will refund the price and cost of return on your account within a week of receiving the returned goods.
- NB! If the item was not defective, it must be returned unused and in mint condition.