Ideapakka Ltd’s customer register
DESCRIPTION OF FILE The Finnish Personal Data Act 523/1999, Section 10; EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
c/o Jani Turku
Kuutamokatu 4b 45
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 45 277 2772
Ideapakka Ltd collects personal data in order to manage its customer relationships. The legal basis for processing personal data lies in the contract between you and us and the legal obligations that result from that contract. A contract between us cannot arise unless you provide us with your personal data. In other words, you cannot order items from our webshop unless you give us certain specified personal data.
We also collect personal data for the purposes of marketing. In this case, the legal basis for processing personal data is consent, i.e. you must give your consent before we can use your data for this purpose.
We do not profile you or make automated decisions that concern you.
We disclose your personal data to:
- our company and its employees.
- the paying agent who receives and forwards your payment.
- the transport company that delivers your order.
- the accountancy firm that records the order in our accounts.
- the auditor who audits our accounts.
- our information system and maintenance service providers. In this context, your personal data can be transferred outside the EU/EEA in the extent necessary for the technical provision of these services.
We store your personal data as follows:
- For five years in our webshop
- For seven years in our email archive
- For seven years in our accounting records
You have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to correct your personal data
- The right to restrict processing (you can, for example, not allow marketing)
- The right to object to processing
- The right to withdraw consent (you can, for example, withdraw your consent for marketing)
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Please note that you only have a “right to be forgotten” if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.